Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding Invitations - using Fabulous Florets

I finished all 125 invites yesterday for my friend. It was a big job, but I'm happy with the outcome. She just asked me to make the wedding favors and seating chart/place cards, to match with the invites! Here's a few pics of the finished product...for privacy reasons I can't show the entire inside of the card...

The 'B' is from Broadsheet Alphabet set, I embossed it with Versa Mark ink and Black embossing powder, then heat set it with the Heat Tool. The tags are punched out with the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches. They are tied on with Linen Thread. The base of the invites is Chocolate Chip cardstock, embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder on the Big Shot.


This is the inside....the info is printed on Very Vanilla cardstock, then matted with So Saffron. I stamped the leafy image from the Fabulous Florets stamp set (in the Summer Mini) with VersaMark ink then heat embossed with the NEW Tangerine Tango embossing powder. I love the colours we picked, goes perfectly with her fall wedding.
Just to show the side view of the invite opened....the two flaps fold together to close it, and is tied shut with the ribbon. 

I even embossed the flaps of the envelopes so they match the invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails